Tru2buy Restored Cell Phone Warranty Policy
This warranty policy applies only to Tru2buy restored cell phones sold in INDIA. In the event that performance failure occurs from normal use during the warranty period, Tru2buy will provide 3 Months maintenance services free of charge.
In-Warranty instructions and principles
1. A valid warranty card (attached in box) and invoice are required to ensure the basic guarantee of your rights, please be sure to keep them safe, otherwise, warranty will not be applicable without the valid proof.
2. Some accessories (for example charger, warranty card, etc.) are not covered by this warranty;
3. Products purchased from Tru2buy Stores or website are entitled to claim warranty services in domestic service centres.
4. Please note that service warranty entitles you to avail free service on your phone but you must pay for the repair considering spare part costs.
5. Accessories (leather casing, screen protector, and protective casing), etc. can affect the proper functioning of the phone, if so you may request the accessories to be replaced without replacing the phone;
6. All replaced parts are owned by tru2buy.
Instruction for Out of Warranty
This warranty does not cover man-made damage nor any of the following conditions, however, paid repair services are available.
1. Beyond the warranty period
2. No warranty card and valid proof of purchase, however, an exception can be granted if the customer can prove that the phone is within the warranty period;
3. Non-tru2buy official warranty commitments;
a. The phone is damaged due to improper use (such as falling, squeezing, water damage, etc.);
b. Damage and malfunction due to uncontrollable external forces (such as floods, fires, earthquakes, lightning strikes and traffic accidents);
c. Failure to use and maintain the product according to the instructions that lead to damage or malfunction, such as use under extreme temperatures, use of non-compatible accessories, etc.;
d. Product natural wear and tear (for example casing, buttons, display, accessories, etc.);
e. Disassembly, self-repair, modification, rooting and other human behaviour that causes damage.
Important notice and backup reminder for sending phones in for repair
While visiting the service centre for repair, please bring a copy of the valid proof of purchase and the original invoice (purchase voucher and invoice must be completed and sealed by the seller, and may not be altered, otherwise they will be regarded as invalid). Warranty card and IMEI serial number stickers must not be torn from boxes, or the warranty will be invalid.
Before submitting the device for repair, please backup and then delete all the data (such as phone numbers, texts, pictures, etc.) that you have stored, so as to avoid any loss or disclosure during a subsequent repair. To respect your privacy, Customer Service Centre and its staff will not be responsible for backing up or restoring data for you, and will not be responsible for any consequences resulting from the loss or disclosure of data.
Under circumstances where the device has been subjected to damp conditions, water damage, or unbranded modification, other issues may occur after the phone has been processed. If the phone is able to make calls before the repair but unable to after repair, this is considered to be a problem caused by the error itself and cannot be repaired. The Authorized Service Centre may require you to sign a separate repair agreement prior to repair according to such circumstances;
If the service policy conflicts with national laws and regulations, all the laws and regulations of the country shall take priority.